A Waste Audit will provide:
- Understanding of the business waste arising from activities
- A measurement of the current waste management system’s effectiveness
- Improved resource efficiency
- Improved environmental performance, such as Eco active membership and annual returns.
A Waste Audit typically comprises three parts:
- Waste Composition
- Recommendations for Improvement.
We undertake the research, analyse the findings and provide ongoing support to maximise the value you get from our services.
Contact us here for more information on how we can provide you with Waste Audit templates / action plans.