DENIS Waste Management is here to help your business identify and achieve your waste management and resourcing objectives.
We are dedicated to transparency, accountability and service.
Denis Van der Vliet (MCIWM), has over 35 Years’ experience in the waste, logistics & recycling sectors. He is a full Member of the Chartered Institute of Waste Management (CIWM) and is a Chartered Waste Manager.
Denis has personally delivered solutions for many of the Island’s complex waste projects, including:
- Export of hazardous waste
- Home and commercial composting
- Design of Household Reuse and Recycling facility
- Asbestos disposal reception and landfill facility
- Decant 2,500 tonnes of licenced asbestos stored in degrading shipping containers
- Land reclamation
- Development of key waste infrastructure contracts; aggregate, scrapyard and resources.
DENIS Waste Management is also supported by an unsurpassed network of:
- On and off-Island suppliers and specialist advisers
- Local government contacts and technical experts
- Agriculture, construction, waste, recycling, freight, sea & road transport, and commodity markets experts.
DENIS Waste Management - Your Template for Sustainability
At DENIS Waste Management we will guide you through every step of Jersey’s legislative framework and support you to comply with your corporate and obligations under legislation.
Through innovation, our unrivalled knowledge of this complex industry, our analysis and response to market trends, DENIS Waste Management will provide you with your template for sustainability and environmental responsibility.
We will help you achieve your business goals and aspirations, to keep Jersey a green, environmentally safe and pollution free environment for us all - today and for the future.